Education and Awareness
Training Materials & Educational Sessions
TITLE IX TUESDAY
Every Tuesday, 11 am - 1 pm: Title IX Tuesday Tabling, visit our table to learn more about Title IX, meet the staff, and participate in an educational exercise.
Other trainings and awareness opportunities are as follows:
- Orientation educational performance by Peer Educators: A Community of Respect at the 'Ville
- Awareness and Bystander Intervention, facilitated by the Title IX Coordinator and MUPD
- Individualized training sessions for student organizations, clubs, and groups
- Topic Presentations in class
- Leading Orgs Presentations
- Employee and Faculty Orientation
- Title IX Training for Athletics
- & More through the Center for Health Education and Promotion.
If you would like to request a customized event or program please contact the Title IX Coordinator at 717-871-4100 or MUTitleIXCoordinator@millersville.edu
We hope to see you around campus!
ON CAMPUS TRAINING MATERIALS
In compliance with Section 106.45(b) of the 2020, please click the image below to view our campus training materials.