University Activities Board
University Activities Board
Our common purpose as the University Activities Board is to plan programs that cater to student interests as well as provide student activities.
We provide the Millersville University student body with safe, fun, and diverse programs both during the weekday and weekend. All events are planned and organized by the student run organization for the students of Millersville.
The Department of Campus Life in partnership with the University Activities Board provides activities but also seeks to educate and empower students to plan and participate in socially responsible programming both on and off campus. We are always open to new ideas so if you have anything in mind, feel free to contact us!
Click here for more information.
COLLABORATION WITH THE UAB
Want a great opportunity to gain exposure and showcase your organization to the student body? If so, click here to complete our collaboration request form
- Sponsoringis when the UAB designates funds for an event but will not collaborate with or help plan said event. The UAB will have no involvement with the planning and/or execution of the event that they are sponsoring. The only compensation for sponsorship that UAB will receive is to have the UAB logo and/or name on all promotional materials including, but not limited to: posters, social media, giveaways, etc… These terms will be discussed at a planning meeting, no less than four weeks prior to when the event is scheduled. This does not include the UAB Popcorn Machine or Cotton Candy Machine. Organizations must pay for the Popcorn and Cotton Candy Machines Separately.
- All sponsorships will be chaired by the President and Vice President of Operations.
- Collaboration:The UAB defines a Collaboration as all involved parties (student clubs, organizations, departments, etc.) having part ownership of a series or group of events that the University Activities Board has planned. Each party will be responsible for a specific part in the planning, monetary contributions, and execution of said event. The purpose of a Collaboration is that each involved party plans their own portion and pools their resources in order to have a more enriched program that positively represents all involved parties. Each party will have their information equally and prominently displayed on all posters, social media, giveaways, etc… during the Collaboration.
- This type of program will be chaired by a Director of the UAB and together each party (student club, organization, department) will work together to execute the vision using said resources.
- Partnership: The UAB defines Partnership as all involved parties (student clubs, organizations, departments, etc.) having equal ownership of a series or group of events. This implies that each organization will have equal parts in the planning, monetary contributions, and execution of said events. The purpose of Partnership is that each organization pools their resources in order to have a more enriched program that positively represents all involved parties. Each party must have their information equally and prominently displayed on all posters, social media, giveaways, etc… during the Partnership.
- This type of program will be chaired by a Director of the UAB.
Any Questions, Please Contact Sam Botnick, Vice President of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please Note the University Activities Board Events Calendar is planned a semester in advance. Therefore, to be considered for an event you must submit your request no later than two months before the beginning of the semester in which you'd like to host an event.
GET INVOLVED WITH THE UAB
Find the latest information about our events by logging into Get Involved!
Student Memorial Center (SMC)- Room# 22
21 South George Street
Phone: (717) 871-7074