Office of the Dean of Student Success and Associate Provost for Academic Support Services
Student academic success is supported through several affiliated units whose missions, visions, and goals are to champion achievement, foster opportunities for personal, professional, and academic growth, and model work/life balance for sustained success as a life-long learner.
Get A Mentor
One of the easiest ways to connect and jump start your semester is through our peer mentor program.
If you have difficulty connecting with one of these offices or need more information, please reach out to my office for assistance.
As a student success team, we embrace MU’s EPPIIC values to provide services, resources, and experiences that:
- Recognize the whole person and their individuality.
- Empower self-efficacy, resiliency, and student agency to advance life outcomes and support inclusion in our community of learners.
- Offer high impact experiences and access to high quality resources to engage students in the discovery of knowledge.
- Support students through their academic, personal, and professional journeys.
- Provide quality academic and individualized educational planning.
- Deliver best practice guidance in career exploration and counseling.
- Meet the holistic needs of individual students.
- Foster a safe, inclusive, and culturally responsive environment where all views, backgrounds, abilities, and identities are respected.
- Promote participatory citizenship, leadership, community involvement, and service.
- Expand critical thinking skills to meet the demands of our twenty-first century world.