Frequently Asked Questions

A Field Services Overview

The Department of Field Services handles the collection of clearances, field placements for Early Field Experiences (prior to Student Teaching), Student Teaching field placements and coordination, Advanced Professional Studies (APS) applications and Certification.

The information below provides an overview of each area.  More detailed information can be found in the links provided in each section below and in A Guide for Field Experiences.  Teacher Candidates are responsible for this information.


Revised 9/2021