Planning, Assessment, and Analysis
Millersville University employs a six-pronged approach to understanding its effectiveness:
- A planning process that guides decision-making including divisional goals and strategies aligned with the University's Tradition and Transformation Strategic Plan;
- A university-wide strategic plan reviewed annually and assessed through key performance indicators;
- An annual report process that provides updates and implications for improvement with goal-oriented work plans;
- A system accountability plan submitted annually to PASSHE;
- A systematic process to assess student learning outcomes at the University and program levels; and
- A five-year program review process.
To assist you in learning about Millersville's institutional effectiveness, this site is divided into three main components:
Support to understand our institutional effectiveness is provided by the Planning, Assessment and Analysis area which is comprised of two areas:
- Office of Institutional Research (Requires Login)
- Planning, Assessment, and Analysis (Requires Login)
Campus Climate Assessment
Please click HERE for more information on our Campus Climate Assessments.