Dean's Seminar on Interviewing
Friday, October 19, 2018
Stayer Hall MPR
Begins promptly at 8:30am
The agenda includes:
- Morning itinerary with list of speakers.
- Where you will meet for your small group mock interview session.
- The participants for each small group mock interview.
- Instructions for receiving resume advice from the staff of Experiential Learning & Career Management.
This event is mandatory.
Please dress professionally.
Note about parking:
You received an orange parking pass at the First Day Meeting for this day. Please bring the orange parking pass and display it in your vehicle so you do not get ticketed.
Keep the entire day open in the event you are meeting with your supervisor on the same day.
How to Dress and What to Bring
- Dress professionally!
- Be Prompt! Allow enough time to gather materials and be seated by 8:30 am.
- Bring a pen.
- If you have not sent your resume for an e-critique this year, you can bring a printed copy to get feedback from ELCM staff.
- Cell Phones: Please be respectful to your host, guest speakers and classmates by turning OFF your cell phones for the duration of the meeting. You will have an opportunity to use your phone during breaks and lunch hour.
- Remember: Bring your orange parking pass that was distributed to you at the First Day Meeting.