Spring 2019 Student Teachers
Important Dates and Mandatory Meetings:
- Monday, July 16, 2018: Spring 2019 Student Teaching Intent Packet Due (see details below)
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018: Student Teaching Orientation Meeting (see details below)
- Friday, January 18, 2019: Student Teaching First Day Meeting (see details below)
The meetings listed below are mandatory for all students completing their student teaching requirements during the spring 2019 semester. Please add them to your calendar now.
ORIENTATION MEETING – SPRING 2019 STUDENT TEACHERS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2018 AGENDA
6:00 – 8:00 PM
REIGHARD MULTIPURPOSE ROOM (Student Memorial Center)
*This meeting is mandatory.
Welcome – Jessica Stephens
Counseling Services – Dr. Joseph Lynch
Forms Due Tonight (picked up at check-in)
- Address While on Break (Cream paper)
- MU Clearance Verification Form (Light Green paper)
- Intent to Enroll in a Course During or After Student Teaching (Grey paper)
Collect the above listed paperwork.
Introduction to Student Teaching - Jessica Stephens
Announcements & Final Remarks
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a conflict with a class.
Casual dress is permitted.
Student Teaching First Day Meeting - Mandatory
Friday, January 18, 2019
8:00am - 2:30pm*
Reighard Multipurpose Room located in the Student Memorial Center
*Please keep the entire day open (until 5:00pm) since it is likely that you will meet with your supervisor during the afternoon hours.
Please dress professionally.
Spring 2019 - Student Teaching - Intent Packet
All students (including PDS participants) planning to meet their student teaching requirements in the Spring 2019 semester must complete the following requirements for the Field Services Office, as listed below:
A. DUE Immediately:
Click HERE to complete the online Personal Information Form. This form takes about 10-15 minutes to complete and is submitted electronically. Be prepared to list your early field experiences.
B. DUE Monday, July 16, 2018:
- Updated clearances which are dated May 12, 2018 or later. Clearances dated prior to May 12, 2018 will not be accepted.
- A copy of your current TB test results within the past year or a TB chest x-ray within the past two years.
- Proof of liability insurance.
Spring 2019 Student Teaching - Yellow Cards
If you are planning to student teach in Spring 2019 but did not receive an email about completing the Student Teaching Intent Packet complete the following steps:
- Complete an online Yellow Card now by clicking HERE.
- Complete the Personal Information form by clicking on the link above.
- Submit updated clearances, current TB test results, and proof of liability insurance as instructed above.
Please get into the habit of checking your MyVille email account, and this website, regularly since this is our venue for keeping student teachers updated on current information.