Are you an undergraduate student currently enrolled in another college or university? Are you looking to take courses at Millersville over the summer? Follow these simple steps:
- Select which course(s) you would like to register for:
Search for courses by Subject
- Complete an application/registration form.
You will receive an email confirmation within 3-5 days, which will include information about accessing your account online.
Have any questions regarding the undergraduate application process? Please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at (717) 871-4625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have an undergraduate degree? See here for more information about taking graduate classes as a non-degree student.
Have questions? We're here to help!
- Summer schedule can be viewed on the web schedule.
- Graduate degree-seeking and undergraduate students can begin registering for the 2019 summer session.
- Non-degree graduate students can begin registering for the 2019 summer session.
- 5/13/19 - 6/7/19
- Summer Session I
- 6/10/19 - 7/12/19
- Summer Session II
- 7/15/19 - 8/16/19
- Summer Session III
Summer Housing & Meal Plans
For more information on housing, click here.