Visiting Student Registration

Taking Winter Courses at MU

Are you an undergraduate student currently enrolled in another college or university? Are you looking to take courses at Millersville over the winter? Follow these simple steps: 

  • Step 2:

    • Graduate Students - Wait for an email with your student I.D. number.
    • Undergraduate Students - Wait for mail correspondence from the Admissions with your student ID number.
  • Step 3: Select which course(s) you would like to register for:
    Search for courses by subject

  • Step 4: Log into MAX to schedule courses. Need help with MAX? See this guide.

  • Step 5: Review and pay your bill online through MAX. See here for due dates for winter bills.

Already have an undergraduate degree? See here for more information about taking graduate classes as a non-degree student.