To view your billing information, log into your myVILLE account, click on either It's Bill Time or Finances, and then navigate to your preference of the E-Bill (statement view that does not reflect updates past the date it is generated) or Current Balance (view of your account updated in real-time). Parents can find the same options by logging into the Parent Portal. You can also print a receipt for any term you choose.
Please click on an item below to see additional details.
ALWAYS bring this in person - never send it through the mail. Subject to IRS regulations.
- Should be made payable to "Millersville University"
- Be sure to SIGN it.
- Be sure your student ID number (M#) is written on the front.
- Be sure that it is written for the correct amount and that it is written correctly.
- We cannot accept a post-dated check.
- If it is returned by the bank unpaid, there is a $35 fee; after two are returned, you must use cash, credit card, money orders, or cashiers checks when making payment to the university.
Credit Card & E-Check
- Credit/debit card payments can be made online only. Card payments cannot be made at the office in person.
- We are pleased to accept: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa (all are subject to a 2.49% NON-REFUNDABLE service fee)
- We also accept Electronic Checks with no service fee. If an e-check is returned (invalid account number, insufficient funds, etc.) by the bank, there is a $35 fee.
- Students - Login to myVILLE. Select Online Bill Pay or Current Balance under the It's Bill Time portlet, choose a term and submit. Click on the Pay Now option.
- Parents (Third Party) - Login to the Parent Portal. Select View Bill and Make Payment for... Click on the Pay Now option.
Installment Payment Plan
Fall & Spring Semesters Only
Payment plans are available for the Fall and Spring semesters. LEARN MORE
TAP or 529 Plan
To pay your bill with funds from a Tuition Assistance Program or 529 Plan, request that your financial institution send payment directly to Millersville. To ensure correct posting of the funds, ask that the student ID number be included on the check if possible. It can take up to six weeks for checks to reach us, so we suggest that you email confirmation of your request to email@example.com. Documentation of the pending request that includes the amount requested will be used for billing resolution in place of the outstanding check.
Approved Scholarships, Grants, and Loans (Federal, State, University, and Private) will appear as an anticipated credit on the bill and will reduce the amount due. Amounts not covered by approved financial aid must be paid in full by the due date of the bill. If a zero or credit (-) balance shows, remember to answer our survey to confirm your intent to attend this semester.
Financial aid credit that does not appear on the bill was not approved at the time the bill was generated. For updated account information
- Students – login to myVILLE, click on Current Balance in the It's Bill Time portlet and choose the correct term. Remember to scroll and review all information until you see Balance Net of Authorized Aid.
- Parents – login to the Parent Portal, Click on Current Balance and choose the correct term. Remember to scroll and review all information until you see Balance Net of Authorized Aid.
The amount reflected here is the amount due and must be paid in full by due date. If aid is not approved by due date please pay your bill in full, and be reimbursed when the aid pays.
- These will appear on your bill, if applicable
- Please contact the Financial Aid Office if expecting MU scholarship credit that does not appear
- Private scholarship checks should be made payable to "Millersville University" and mailed to the Office of Student Accounts (OSA)
- For advance credit, provide the Office of Student Accounts (OSA) with a copy of your award letter. Please be sure the letter includes the following information: Your name, student ID number (M#), applicable semester, dollar amount, and the full address of donor. Advance credit cannot be given for scholarship letters that have requirements the student must fulfill before payment is made to the University. Award letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flywire by peerTransfer
For International Students
- Click to access MU's Flywire by peerTransfer website
- Type in the amount from your Millersville University bill and select the country you are paying from
- Create a new Flywire by peerTransfer account in order to process your payment to Millersville and track your money going to MU
- Select the blue Continue With Payment button to proceed with processing your payment transaction to Millersville
- Follow the remaining prompts through the Flywire by peerTransfer system. Flywire by peerTransfer will provide you the information you need to take to your bank so that your bank can send them your funds. PeerTransfer will then credit your money directly to your MU bill once the transfer is complete. If you have any questions or issues with Flywire by peerTransfer, email them at https://www.flywire.com/help
These options are for past due balances if you are no longer an enrolled Millersville student.
If you cannot pay your balance in full and want to pay toward it each month, use the link above. Please note that completing the monthly payment agreement does not remove any financial holds from your account for the purposes of registration, viewing grades, or receiving a transcript. For a financial hold to be removed, the balance must be fully resolved.
If you are no longer a current student and would like to make an electronic payment please visit the MAX login page. The User ID is your Millersville ID# (M#). If you remember your pin, great! If not, click on Forgot Pin. You will have to remember your security question to reset the pin. If you do not remember your security question and are unable to reset your PIN, call the Help Desk at 717-871-7777 to have your PIN reset. To have the Help Desk reset your PIN, you will need to supply your M#.
If you are using Marauder Gold to make a payment it must be made in person with your student ID card.