Parent / Third Party Authorization

Procedure for Parent / Third Party Authorization

All bills are processed electronically. In order for parents to receive an email when bills are available, have access to online billing, and be granted permission to discuss confidential student account information with our office, Third Party Authorization is required by law. To complete this process initially, students must do the following:

  1. Login to myVILLE
  2. Click on the Finance tab
  3. Select Parent/Third Party Authorization
  4. Accept Terms by checking the box
  5. Select Authorize Payer Email Address
  6. Select Add New Third Party
  7. Provide Email Address (parent/third party)
  8. Set Up User Id and Password
  9. Select Notify to send notice to parent / third party with setup information

Parent / Third Party will receive an email confirmation, along with their User ID & Password.