To Add or Change a Dining option:
- Login to MAX Housing & Dining
- MY DINING-Add/Change Meal Plan
- Choose Term and Dining Plan
- Submit Dining Plan Selection
- Close Browser
You may also add a dining option by sending in a check, made payable to "Millersville University" to the Office of Student Accounts (OSA) for the amount of the Dining Options you choose. Make sure to include the student name's, ID number, and the Dining Option you are purchasing. All fees are subject to change.
The deadline to change your dining selection is the FRIDAY BEFORE schools starts.
- Incoming first year & transfer students with less than 30 credits are automatically assigned the 2,100 Declining Balance Option and cannot make changes to their dining selection.
- Returning students with 30+ credits can make changes to their dining selection online!
To View Your New Balance:
To view your new balance after your selected dining option has been added:
- Login to MAX Current Balance
- Enter term and Submit
Note: You may pay for your selected dining option on-line with a credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa) or by e-check by selecting the PAY NOW option. You can pay the total cost of the dining option selected by itself or include it with your tuition payment.