Federal Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP)
Workforce Recruitment Program - WRP
The Workforce Recruitment Program for College Students with Disabilities (WRP) is a recruitment and referral program that connects public and private sector employers nationwide with college students and recent graduates with disabilities eager to prove their abilities through summer internships or permanent jobs.Eligibility Requirements:
- Must have a disability that makes the student/recent alumni eligible for Schedule A hiring authority.
- Be eligible for hiring under the Schedule A Hiring Authority
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a current, full-time, degree seeking, post-secondary student OR have graduated from such an institution within the past year (April 2017 or later)
Registration and Interview Timeline:
- Student registration opens on August 27th
- Interview period is October 30th -November 20th.
- ELCM will contact students who have completed their WRP registration to arrange a phone interview.