Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate Credit-Bearing Internships
Credit-bearing internship experiences are available to all Millersville University students who meet these eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in a degree program at Millersville University (MU); declared a major and/or minor.
- Transfer and second degree students must successfully complete 12 credits at MU.
- New first-time, undergraduate students must successfully complete at least 24 credits at MU.
- A minimum CGPA and major/minor GPA of at least 2.0 is required (departments may stipulate higher CGPA/major/minor GPA requirements).
- Departments may have additional credit or course prerequisites.
- Have approval from the appropriate academic department to participate in a credit-bearing internship. This means your first step to start looking for a credit-bearing internship is to complete the request for internship form.
- All credit-bearing internship assignments must be approved by the appropriate College/School dean as well.
From the 2017-2018 Millersville University internship evaluations, 94% of employers would consider hiring the student (intern) full-time if an opportunity arose. Take the first step of applying the knowledge and theory learned in the classroom to developing workplace skills essential for the marketplace by participating in a credit-bearing internship.