Steps to Program Completion
1. MU Request to Recommend Form
Fill out the MU Request for Recommendation form
- You will need your PPID number from the TIMS application
- Provide the address where you will be at after the end of the semester.
2. Completing Your TIMS Application
Application is $100
These three guides should be able to answer most of your questions.
Item to Note: Your coversheet may say you need “PPST testing.” You do not.
The PA Department of Education (PDE) is the only one who can see your application before you pay. If you feel you made an error or need someone to look at your application you will need to contact them.
PDE's contact information
Monday thru Friday 8-4
717-PA-TEACH (728-3224) or 717-787-3356
Clicking Chat with certification staff
If you have a question outside these hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following:
- Your name
- Your PPID number or your date of birth
- If your question is related to a specific application, please include the Application ID
- A detailed description of your problem
Still Have Questions?
Contact our office by email email@example.com, by phone 717-871-5752, or in person.
Our office is located in Stayer 120.
Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.