Our Values and Goals
Our Graduates Will:
- Be knowledgeable concerning the content of psychology, including the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, and historical trends.
- Be able to read and evaluate the appropriateness of conclusions derived from published psychological research articles.
- Demonstrate information and technological literacy.
- Be prepared to enter advanced degree programs or the workforce.
- Be able to apply knowledge from their discipline.
- Show sensitivity to and respect for diversity.
- Be able to apply knowledge from their discipline in “real world” settings.
- Be able to demonstrate collaborative skills in academic and professional settings.