Monday, April 11 – Deadline!
- to RSVP to attend the ceremony
- to reserve guest tickets
- to submit a photo
- to provide proper pronunciation of your name
Graduates will be sent an informational email in late March providing guidance on these details.
- Register for GRAD 999 (undergraduates only).
- Submit completed signed Application for Graduation by deadline in term which you plan to graduate (see below for forms)*. Please note that applying for graduation does not automatically register you for the ceremony.
- Make a donation to the Senior Class Gift (undergraduates only)
- Pay degree fee upon receipt of invoice from Office of Student Accounts
- Confirm mailing address is correct (update if necessary)
- Grad Studies – submit Master’s thesis or Doctoral dissertation to the Graduate Studies Office. See Thesis and Dissertation guidelines for assistance.
* Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 degree applications were due February 17, 2022.
Approved applications will continue to be accepted and processed, however, please note that delays in submission may impact how or if your name is included in commencement ceremony details, the commencement program and commencement communications.
Applications for Graduation
Questions and Contacts
Please see the FAQs for additional information.
Office of the Registrar
Application to graduate, degree audit, transcripts and diploma mailing questions.
Office of University Events
Ceremony information and guest ticket inquiries.
Caps, gowns, honors cords, stoles, class rings, graduation announcements and yard signs.