Additional details coming soon.
- Register for GRAD 999 (undergraduates only).
- Submit completed signed Application for Graduation by deadline in term which you plan to graduate (see below for forms)*. Please note that applying for graduation does not automatically register you for the ceremony.
- Make a donation to the Senior Class Gift (undergraduates only)
- Pay degree fee upon receipt of invoice from Office of Student Accounts
- Confirm mailing address is correct (update if necessary)
- Grad Studies – submit Master’s thesis or Doctoral dissertation to the Graduate Studies Office. See Thesis and Dissertation guidelines for assistance.
* Degree applications due Feb. 16, 2023.
Approved applications will continue to be accepted and processed, however, please note that delays in submission may impact how or if your name is included in commencement ceremony details, the commencement program and commencement communications.
Applications for Graduation
Questions and Contacts
Please see the FAQs for additional information.
Office of the Registrar
Application to graduate, degree audit, transcripts and diploma mailing questions.
Degree Audit: Degree.Audit@millersville.edu
Master’s and Doctoral Candidate inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 871-7638.
Office of University Events
Guest Ticket Information
Caps, gowns, honors cords, stoles, class rings, graduation announcements and yard signs.