The Department of Nursing applauds your decision to continue your professional journey in nursing and offers several programs:
- RN to BSN is designed for those who have obtained their associate degree in Nursing or Diploma and RN license. The program is offered in two formats:
- MSN for those who wish to pursue an advanced practice role:
- Post-Master's Certificate
- School Nurse Certification is a post-baccalaureate program designed for the BSN wishing to gain certification through Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) for School Nursing.
- School Health Services Supervisory Certification is for the School Nurse Certificate holding a Specialist II Certification and a master's degree (five years experience in the area of supervision is required).
- The undergraduate (BSN), MSN/Nurse Educator, post-baccalaureate and post-master's certification programs have "rolling" (on-going) admission and no application deadline. The MSN/Family/Individual Across the Lifespan Nurse Practitioner program has a firm application deadline (February 15) and one admission term only (fall) for the Millersville cohort and September 15 for one admission term (spring).
- The Department of Nursing offers the BSN Program at a Harrisburg location and is taught by Millersville University nursing faculty.
- The Department of Nursing RN to BSN program has been improved to provide more credits for lower division nursing from the associate degree in Nursing Program.
- Includes three innovative nursing courses, two 100% online courses, and all other remaining courses blended (online and face-to-face)
- Capstone course involves student designed clinical
- Changes will provide flexibility to student's schedules
- Innovative course scheduling for the working RN
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Millersville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.