For more information about COVID-19 and Millersville campus, click here.
REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2021 HAS BEGUN ON JULY 19TH, 2021. IF YOU ARE STAYING IN A RESIDENCE HALL AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ROOM ASSIGNMENT YET, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR ROOM ASSIGNMENT. APPLYING FOR A PERMIT WITHOUT A ROOM ASSIGNMENT MAY DELAY YOUR PERMIT REGISTRATION.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE STUDENT INFORMATION TO FIND THE LINK TO APPLY FOR A PARKING PERMIT FOR the 2021/2022 academic year.
VISITORS to Millersville campus
Visitors can now apply online for a visitor pass and have it emailed directly to you. You can print out this day visitor permit and have it available before you arrive on campus. You must create an account in our parking system first before requesting a vistor pass. This request is for a VISITOR day pass and is not intended for extended use or for enrolled students. Click HERE to be directed to our parking portal.
RESIDENCE HALL STUDENTS:
Resident hall students will be assigned a blue lined parking space near your resident hall for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters. We will make every effort to place you as close to your residence hall as possible. If you were assigned a parking space during the 20/21 school year you will most likely be reassigned the same parking space if available.
For your convenience, once you applied and paid for your parking permit, you can pick up your permit at our temporary booth in the SMC (before the first week). We will post availablet time in the Ville Daily. If you wait to apply and the semester has started, you will need to pick up your permit at the parking office in the Lebanon house.
Your assigned parking space IS YOUR PARKING SPACE. You must park in this space when you are at your residence hall. You are not permitted to drive to your classes on campus between 8am and 4pm Monday through Friday.
Students commuting to campus from home or a local apartment can apply for commtuer permits. You will be assigned to park in WHITE LINE SPACES while on campus. Please avoid parking in reserved or any yellow lined parking spaces.
Reighard Hall and Shenks Hall students - Parking is provided to you, please stop by the Reighard or Shenks hall office to inquire about a parking pass to park in the parking lot directly outside each of these buildings. Living in Shenks/Reighard, your status will show you as a commuter. You are permitted to purchase a commuter permit to park in white lined spaces. Blue parking permits are not sold to Reighard/Shenks hall students.
new and current Faculty/Staff:
Employee permits are set to expire in August 2021. If you have a current faculty/staff permit, registration is available now to update. Click the link below to be directed to our parking registaration portal. Read the available information before you apply. Here is the link:
Groups and events on campus:
We will work with you on providing parking permits or information to help with parking during events or when you have groups on Millersville campus. You can use the below link to request temporary parking passes (50 or less)? We'll process your request in advance of your visitors coming to campus. (please allow 2-3 days to process your request):
- Request Temporary Permit (This form is for Faculty / Staff Only. Students are not permitted to make temporary permit requests)
Temporary employees, vendors, contractors and retired faculty/staff
To apply for a parking permit, you must first create an account using the correct person type when applying for a parking permit. Read the available information before you apply. Here is the link:
Parking ticket information:
Paying or appealing a Millersville university parking ticket:
Millersville university has moved to a new system for parking ticket processing, appeals and payments. If you received a parking ticket PRIOR to 10/31/20 please make time to stop by our office in the Lebanon house or call us at 717-871-5964 to discuss. Tickets issued prior to 10/31/20 will not be available to pay online. Tickets issued starting November 2020 can be appealed or paid using the link below:
PARKING OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS OR CASH (IN OFFICE) TO PAY FOR PARKING PERMITS OR PARKING TICKETS, YOU MUST USE THE MILLERSVILLE WEB PORTAL IF YOU WANT TO USE A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. PARKING TICKET(S) CAN BE PAID AT THE OFFICE WINDOW WITH A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER OR YOUR MARAUDER CARD (STUDENT ID). MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY.
NEED TO KNOW:
Parking permits are only required to be displayed during weekdays (Monday through Friday) from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- During these times you must have a valid MU parking permit to park on campus. You are permitted to park on Millersville Campus without displaying a parking permit after 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Non-student guests can apply for a visitor day pass using our parking registration protal. Weekend hours are also open on our campus. Weekend hours are from 4:00 p.m. Friday and ends at 7:00 a.m. the following Monday.
- If your student status changes from a commuter student to a resident (dorm) student (or vice versa), you must make sure the registration office has your correct information/status. If they do not have this correct information you may not see the correct permits available to purchase.
- If you change your vehicle, stop by our parking office and request us to add this for you. Vehicle registration is required. We are not responsible for any parking tickets received for failure to update your vehicle and optain a new permit.
- Your inablility to find a legal parking space is not our responsiblity. If you do not find a parking space in the parking lot you are in, you must look elsewhere. You are responsible to park in a legal, lined parking space according to our parking regulations. Failure to park correctly could result in you receiving a parking ticket, which would be your responibilty. Please read all information regarding parking on Millersville campus by viewing our parking regulations on this website.