Pucillo Fitness Room
General Use Policy
The primary function of the Pucillo Fitness Room is to serve students enrolled in WELL 175 Wellness classes.
The following groups may use the Pucillo Fitness Room during specified open hours as determined by the chairperson of the Wellness and Sport Sciences Department:
- Millersville University students currently enrolled in classes
- Millersville University faculty, staff, and retirees
- Spouses of Millersville University faculty, staff, and retirees
- Dependents age 18 or over of Millersville University faculty, staff, and retirees
Any other use of the Pucillo Fitness Room must be approved by the Dean of the College of Education and Human Services and the Vice President of Student Affairs.
Open M-F: 06:30 - 08:00 AM / 12:00 - 01:00 PM / 03:00 - 06:30 PM
Note: The Pucillo Fitness Room may be closed occasionally due to an educational or athletic event.
Fitness Room Policy
- Any person other than a Millersville University student must complete a medical form, which will be kept on file in the Pucillo Fitness Room. This medical form, should be updated annually at the beginning of the fall semester. The fitness room user will be responsible to notify the Wellness and Sport Science Department of any health changes immediately.
- Unauthorized use of the Pucillo Fitness Room is strictly forbidden. Millersville University has the right to take action against violators.
- NO EXCEPTIONS: Shirts and proper shoes must be worn.
- The Pucillo Fitness Room and its equipment must be used appropriately. The Pucillo Fitness Room supervisor has the right to take action against violators in instances of abuse of facilities and/or equipment.