Career Readiness Videos
What does "Career Ready" mean?
Based on extensive research among employers, The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) has developed a definition of "career readiness" and identified eight requisite competencies that broadly prepare college graduates for a successful transition into the workplace.
Learn how to get "career ready" by watching these videos about the Career Competencies:
1. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
2. Oral and Written Communications
3. Teamwork and Collaboration
4. Digital Technology
6. Professionalism and Work Ethic
7. Global and Intercultural Fluency
8. Career Management (Check out these Job Search videos to help you develop this competency!)