- Submit an Application for Graduation to the CDRE
- Submit a Course Substitution form (if needed)
- Pay degree fee upon receipt of invoice from Office of Student Accounts
- Confirm your mailing address is accurate on your Max account
- Submit Master Thesis to Graduate Office for binding by published deadline date (if completing a thesis)
If you are attending graduation:
- Order cap and gown
- Respond to name pronunciation (if it is requested)
There is one graduate commencement ceremony every May. You are eligible to attend this ceremony if you fulfill all our program requirements in December, May, Summer I, II, or III of that academic year.
If you have only one course remaining to finish your degree requirements over a summer session, you are eligible to attend the May Commencement Ceremony.
Please contact the MSEM Program Coordinator, Dr. Yalda, for more information.