Degree Programs Offered
- BS Chemistry
- BS Chemistry Biochemistry Option
- BS Chemistry Environmental Option
- BS Chemistry Nanotechnology Option
- BS Chemistry Polymer Option
- BS Chemistry Engineering Instrumentation Automation Option
- BS Chemistry/3+4 Pre-Pharmacy Option
- BS Ed Chemistry Certification in Secondary Education
- Chemistry Minor
- Biochemistry Minor
- Environmental Chemistry Minor
Chemistry students at Millersville also have the opportunity to participate in Cooperative Education experiences which prepare them for post-graduation work in the field of chemistry.
In addition, students attend and present seminars in areas of interest and research. These seminars prepare them for further study and active participation in the professional field of chemistry.
Students also have the option of becoming a member of the Student Chapter of the American Chemical Society. Membership in this group enables students to participate in many activities relevant to the field of chemistry, to engage in social events with faculty and other chemistry majors, and to view locations in the larger community that employ chemists.
Take a Tour!
Take a tour of the chemistry department facility.