Introduction To Internet Programming
Coordinator: Stephanie Schwartz
Designed to introduce concepts, techniques and history of computing to students who are not computer science majors. Emphasis on problem solving using the computer including making calculations and presenting reports, tables and graphs based on those calculations. Collecting, storing, updating and retrieving data. Display and interpretation of information using the Internet. No credit toward computer science major.
- Create Web pages containing enumerated and definition lists.
- Create Web pages containing tables.
- Create Web pages containing images and sound.
- Create Web pages containing clickable images.
- Create Web pages containing hyperlinks.
- Understand and effectivtely utilize Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Create a complete Website with proper layout.