MSISA Student Learning Outcomes
Developing Professional Skills
- STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME A: Demonstrate a measurable level of business/economics acumen and an understanding of fundamental concepts in the scientific specialization.
- STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME B: Articulate an understanding of the key overlapping concepts bridging the application of scientific information in business practices
- STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME C: Develop technical skills and proficiencies and their application at the intersection of business and science.
- STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME D: Interpret and communicate the application of science information in the context of risk and impact assessment
- STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME E: Examine and analyze the application of environmental/scientific data and analysis tools for planning and management within a business context