You should use this application process if:
- you missed at least one major semester at the University. If you were granted an official leave of absence, you will need to re-apply once you have been absent for at least two major semesters.
The materials required for admission as a reentering student are listed below:
- Re-apply by visiting our online application
- There is no fee for re-entering students. Please select "fee waiver" when prompted.
- If you use a paper application please return your application to:
Office of Admissions, Lyle Hall,
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
- If you attended another institution after attending Millersville University last, have an official transcript forwarded to the Admissions Office.
- If the most recent university you attended was Millersville University you do NOT need to request your transcript to be sent. We will pull it from your student file.
Tuition/Fees - Annual
Undergraduate Pennsylvania resident (15 credits): $11,858.
Undergraduate out-of-state resident: $21,560*
*Includes annual tuition and required fees. Other charges may apply. Find detailed information at the Office of Student Accounts website.
There are currently no scheduled dates.