You should use this request to re-enroll form if:
- you were a degree-seeking student who missed at least one major semester at the university. If you were granted an official leave of absence, you will need to submit a request form once you have been absent for at least two major semesters.
The materials required for admission as a re-entering student are listed below:
- Completed Request to Re-Enroll Form (re-entry application)
- Use a non-MU email address on your form.
- Millersville University student record free of holds (Office of Student Accounts, University Police, etc.).
- Official transcript(s) from the most recent institution you attended.
- If the most recent university you attended was Millersville University, you do not need to provide a transcript.
Please allow up to 10 business days for a decision. Decisions are released to the email address provided on your form/application.