Academic Services and Support
Internships & Co-ops
The students entering Millersville University through the Scholars Program are broadly diverse on both academic and personal levels. The student must have shown evidence of academic competence, motivation, and/or commitment toward achieving a college degree in order to be admitted into the program.
Accredited by the International Association of Counseling Services (IACS), the Counseling and Human Development Center offers confidential assistance to Millersville University students who would like to be more effective in their academic, vocational and personal lives. This could involve examination of such areas/issues as personal values, interpersonal or family relationships, self-esteem and identity, career decision-making, motivation and improving academic performance.
Undergraduate View Book
Career Services offers:
- Career Counseling for Major & Career Exploration
- Assistance in developing job search skills, resumes and interviewing
- Information about the graduate school application process and exams
- Career Fairs and On-Campus Interviews
- Job opportunities posted on MU College Central Network