What Makes Us Special
In May of 2020, we became The Lombardo College of Business.
Growing Community: 63% of alumni found employment and stayed in the area.
Millersville University’s business administration program is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in business administration.
Below is useful information about where Lombardo College of Business graduates land and what they have to say about our business degree program at Millersville University.
- 83.3% of Accounting and Finance graduates report attaining employment in their fields within six months of graduation.
- 67.9% of Management & Marketing graduates report attaining employment in their fields within six months of graduation.
Source: Alumni Job Placement Survey
Learn about the careers, salary and projected growth as a graduate from the Lombardo College of Business.
See where a business degree from the Lombardo College of Business can take you.
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- CMA – Certified Management Accountant
- CGMA – Chartered Global Management Accountant
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- CFA – Certified Financial Analyst
- CIA – Certified Internal Auditor
- IMA – Institute of Management Accountants
- GARP – Global Association of Risk Professionals
- FRM – Financial Risk Manager
- SHRM-SCP – Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional
- SIE Exam – Securities Industry Essentials