AEST Application Checklist
Instructions for Undergraduate Applicants
First-time Undergraduate Application Instructions:
- Complete your application online. The "Online Application Process" window will open in a new tab. Please follow the instructions under the "Getting Started" section and complete the "Online Undergraduate Application. A fee applies. (Click here to apply)
- Contact your high school guidance counselor and arrange for an official transcript (your academic record) to be sent directly to Millersville University's admissions office.
Address:Millersville University Admissions
PO Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
- Arrange for an official copy of your SAT or ACT score to be delivered to Millersville University. Your guidance counselor can help out with this!
- Letters of reference and a personal statement are recommended, but not required. These may be very valuable for a candidate with borderline academic qualifications if they help establish other exceptional qualities.
- We recommend you complete all of your financial aid forms as early as possible. A good starting point is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You will want to complete the FAFSA as soon as possible, after January 1. You can contact your high school guidance counselor plan on attending an information session on funding college usually provided by most school districts.
Students who are transferring to Millersville, re-entering, transient students, international students, part-time non-degree, or second bachelor's degree student, please see the Undergraduate Admissions page for further instructions.
Instructions for Graduate Studies Applicants
Graduate Application Instructions:
The Department of Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology currently offers graduate studies in Technology & Innovation. Admission to the master's degree program depends on several things, but in order to apply you must have completed a bachelor's degree program from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in the United States or its equivalent from a similar institution abroad. The three programs we offer at the graduate level in AEST are:
- Master's Degree in Technology & Innovation
- Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Supervisory I Certification
Please select the "How to Apply" link below to be taken to the graduate admissions page to learn more about the application process and requirements.
Schedule a visit to Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology
University Open House Days and Personal Tours Available.
The best way to get to know us is to come and see us!
Several opportunities are available throughout the year for you to come and visit the Millersville University campus to learn about the programs offered, student life, financial aid, and the application process. Please click on Admissions Department to go to their page.
We are also available to meet with interested students and their families at times other than the scheduled open house days. Please email or call us using the information below. We'll schedule a time to meet with you and connect you with a professor who specializes in your area of interest.
AEST News Blog and Department Information
Keep up on the latest things happening in and around the Department of Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology. You can see what the students and staff are doing right now, and back issues of the former AEST Newsletter, Abbozzare, are available.
Osburn Hall Building Hours
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7:30am - 4:30 p.m. Friday
Resources for Professionals
Click here or on the image to the left to download your copy of the Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology poster. The Department would be pleased in you used an AEST poster to decorate your classroom, guidance counselor's suite, or your dorm room with one!