Degree or Certificate
What Degree or Certificate you will be working on during 18-19?
In order for the Office of Financial Aid to process your financial aid award accurately and efficiently, please make sure you choose the correct grade degree program you are working on. See below for more detailed information regarding what each degree status is pertaining to.
- 1st Bachelor's Degree (For students seeking a FIRST bachelor's degree.)
- 2nd Bachelor's Degree(For students who have already graduated and earned their first bachelor's degree and are now seeking a SECOND bachelor's degree.)
- Associate Degree in an occupational or technical program.
- Associate degree in general education.
- Certificate or diploma in an occupational, technical, or educational program of
lessthan two years.
- Certificate or diploma in an occupational, technical, or educational program of two or more years. (This option applies to students seeking a Post-Baccalaureate Certification.)
- Teaching Credential in a non-degree program. (Non-degree programs do not qualify for federal aid.)
- Graduate or professional degree (For students seeking a Master's Degree; this option does not apply to students in the Post-Baccalaureate Certification program.)