Final Exam Schedule
Spring 2021 Final Exams
The last week of the semester, Tuesday, May 4, 2021 through Saturday, May 8, 2021 will be restructured into two-hour time blocks. The blocks must be used either for a final examination or a class meeting.
Generally, classes that meet after 5 p.m. will follow the regular class schedule. For example, a class that normally meets 6-9 p.m. on Tuesdays will take its final on Tuesday, May 4 at 6 p.m.
Due to the changes made to the schedule related to COVID-19 there is a likelihood of conflicts during the final exam period. Students should discuss this with their course instructor and schedule an alternate time for evaluation. An exam timeslot on Thursday May 6, 2021 at 2:45 p.m. can also be used for this purpose
- Classes that normally meet on Monday evenings only will take finals on Friday, May 7. They will meet for regular class on Monday, May 3 and will meet for finals on Friday, May 7.
- Monday evening classes normally have their finals on Friday evening under this schedule. However, in the spring this may conflict with the Graduate Commencement Ceremony. At the instructor's discretion, faculty teaching graduate courses meeting on Monday evening may arrange an alternative date for a final, not including the final night of class.
- Classes that normally meet on a MW evening schedule (MW 5-6:15p.m., for example) will meet as usual (both nights) during finals week. The final exam will be on Wednesday, May 5 beginning at normal class start time and extending to 2 hours.
- Classes that normally meet on a TR evening schedule will hold their final exam on Tuesday, May 4, beginning at normal class start time and extending 2 hours. No Thursday evening class will be held.
|USUAL CLASS PERIOD||WILL MEET ON THIS DAY FOR FINAL||AT THIS TIME FOR FINAL|
|MWF 7am||FRI MAY 7||2:45-4:45pm|
|MWF 8am||FRI MAY 7||2:45-4:45pm|
|MWF 9am||WED MAY 5||8-10am|
|MWF 10am||THU MAY 6||8-10am|
|MWF 11am||FRI MAY 7||8-10am|
|MWF 12nn||THU MAY 6||12:30-2:30pm|
|MWF 1pm||WED MAY 5||10:15am-12:15pm|
|MWF 2pm||THU MAY 6||10:15am-12:15pm|
|MWF 3pm||FRI MAY 7||10:15am-12:15pm|
|MWF 4pm||WED MAY 5||12:30-2:30pm|
|TR 8am||TUE MAY 4||2:45-4:45pm|
|TR 9:25am||WED MAY 5||2:45-4:45pm|
|TR 10:50am||TUE MAY 4||8-10am|
|TR 1:10pm||TUE MAY 4||12:30-2:30pm|
|TR 2:35pm||FRI MAY 7||12:30-2:30pm|
|TR 4pm||TUE MAY 4||10:15am-12:15pm|
|SA All||SAT MAY 8||1:30-3:30pm|
|NO FINALS||THU MAY 6||2:45-4:45pm|
|SAT MAY 8||8-10am|
|SAT MAY 8||10:15am-12:15pm|
* See below for classes that meet at non-standard times.
|Final Exam / Restructured Meeting Time||Mon, May 3||Tue, May 4||Wed, May 5||Thu, May 6||Fri, May 7||Sat, May 8|
|8-10 am||Last day of classes for Spring 2021 will follow regular Monday schedule.||TR 10:50 am||MWF 9 am||MWF 10 am||MWF 11 am||
|10:15-12:15 pm||TR 4 pm||MWF 1 pm||MWF 2 pm||MWF 3 pm||Commencement|
|12:30-2:30 pm||TR 1:10 pm||MWF 4 pm||MWF 12 pm||TR 2:35 pm||1:30 to 3:30 All Saturday Exams|
|2:45-4:45 pm||TR 8 am||TR 9:25 am||NO FINALS - Commencement Rehearsal||MWF 7/8 am|
|After 5 pm||Generally, classes that meet after 5 pm will follow the regular evening class schedule.
See "**Evening Exceptions" section above for evening class exceptions.
* Finals for Classes That Normally Meet at Non-Standard Times
Classes that meet MTWRF, MTRF, MTWF, MWRF, MF, WF, or any combination which has a meeting M, W, or F will follow the MWF periods.
Classes that meet other than those indicated above shall follow the class period in which the starting time falls; e.g., TR 10:00 falls within the TR 9:25 class period.
STUDIOS, LABS, etc. that meet for 2 OR 3 hours will be rescheduled as follows:
- Monday Studios/Labs will follow the MWF class periods.
- Tuesday Studios/Labs will follow the TR class periods.
- Wednesday Studios/Labs will be determined by the second class period and will follow the MWF class periods.
- Thursday Studios/Labs will be determined by the second class period and will follow the TR class periods.
- Friday Studios/Labs will be determined by the second class period for two-hour labs and by the third class period for three-hour labs and will follow the MWF class periods.
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
Due to COVID-19 and recommendations from the state, our office is open with limited, rotating staff each week. If you plan to visit our office, you must wear a mask and please check in using the COVID-19 screening feature in the LiveSafe App. We will ask that all visitors adhere to campus COVID-19 policies regarding masks and physical distancing.
We are also here for you virtually during office hours, for best response, please connect with us via Email:
Virtual Office Hours (Phone and Email): Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4pm
Limited Staff Physical Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8:30am to 4pm