Change of Enrollment Forms

Change of Enrollment Forms

This form is to notify the Office of Financial Aid of changes in your enrollment status. Please note: this form is for Financial Aid purposes only - you must still add/drop/withdrawal from classes or complete leave of absence/withdrawal forms through the Registrar.

Please select the appropriate year for submission:

Change of Enrollment Form for 2020-2021

For enrollment during Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021

Please log in to MAX; select the Financial Aid link.  At the bottom of the Financial Aid menu, you will see Change of Enrollment Form.  Please select that link and proceed.

Alternative methods:

Online form for 2020-2021 (Can be used for Fall and Spring terms only.)