Housing Status Forms

Housing Status Forms

This form is to notify the Office of Financial Aid of changes in your housing status or to report your local address. Please note: this form is for Financial Aid purposes only - you should also update any address changes on MAX.

Please select the appropriate year for submission:


Housing Status Form for 2018-2019

For enrollment during Fall 2018, Spring 2019

Online form for 2018-2019