2nd Bachelor's Degree
You should use this application process if you:
- have already earned a bachelor's degree and wish to seek a second bachelor's degree
Please be aware of the following policies regarding the awarding of a second bachelor's degree:
- A minimum of 30 credits must be completed at Millersville University at the undergraduate level following the award of the first degree.
- Students seeking teacher certification should apply through the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Additional stipulations regarding the awarding of second bachelor's degrees may be downloaded here as a PDF.
Complete an online application (please note there is an application fee).
Official transcripts must be sent directly from each institution where coursework was attempted.Address for Paper Transcripts:Office of Admissions, Lombardo Welcome CenterP.O. Box 1002Millersville, PA 17551-0302
- A deposit serves as the key to the next steps in the admission process (invitation to new student orientation, assignment of an adviser, registration information, access to the web based registration and advisement systems, etc.). These steps occur automatically upon admission for part time students.
If your initial bachelors degree is from Millersville University you do NOT need to request your transcripts from Millersville. We will pull them from your student file.
If your initial bachelors degree is NOT from Millersville University please ensure that your official transcripts are requested and sent to Millersville.