Education & Human Services Programs in Detail
Programs in Detail
The College of Education and Human Services is home to a robust group of program offerings at various levels of study. Click the links below to learn more about specific programs or areas of study.
This page is divided into several categories:
- Cut sheets - detailed program information, including contact information for program coordinators
- Websites - links to departmental landing pages
- Curriculum sheets - listing of courses to be used as a guide for planning program completion, sometimes referred to as "blue sheets"
You are always welcome to contact our office for additional questions at email@example.com or 717-871-7333.
Each cut sheet will provide detailed information related to the program, degree, or certification (including program coordinator contact information).
Cut sheets may not be available for all programs within the College.
Available cut sheets are listed alphabetically.
Early, Middle, and Exceptional Education - currently being updated, check back soon!
- BASW Online Degree Completion
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Social Work
- Gerontology Minor
- Opiod Workforce Expansion Program
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Expressive Arts
- Social Justice Minor
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Home and School Visitor
Education Curriculum Sheets
detailed listing of courses needed for degree completion
Curriculum sheets list the required and related courses for program completion. Used in conjunction with faculty advisement, these sheets will help you plot a course toward your degree or certification.
Department of Early, Middle, and Exceptional Education
- B.S. Ed. in Special Education - collaborative program with Educational Foundations
- B.S. Ed. in Early Childhood Education
- B.S. Ed. in Middle Level Education - English
- B.S. Ed. in Middle Level Education - Mathematics
- B.S. Ed. in Middle Level Education - Science
- B.S. Ed. in Middle Level Education - Social Studies
Graduate Programs, Certifications, Endorsements, and More
- M. Ed. in Language and Literacy Education
- M. Ed. in Language and Literacy - ESL Concentration
- Master of Education Degree in Early Childhood
- Master of Education Degree in Gifted Education
- M. Ed. in Reading Specialist Concentration
- M. Ed. in Special Education
- Certification Program in Supervision of Elementary Education
- Certification Program in Supervision of Reading and Language Arts
- Post Baccalaureate Early Childhood Education
- Post Baccalaureate Special Education PK-12
- Post Master's Supervisory Certification in Special Education - K-12
- Program Specialist - ESL Certification
- Program Specialist - Reading Specialist Certification
- Endorsement in Gifted Education
Department of Educational Foundations
- Art & Design (BSE)
- Biology (BSE)
- Chemistry (BSE)
- Earth Sciences (BSE)
- English Education (BSE)
- History (BSE)
- Mathematics (BSE)
- Music (BSE)
- Physics (BSE)
- Technology & Engineering Education (BSE)
- World Languages (French, German, Spanish) (BA with Cert. option)
- Multidisciplinary Studies Programs
Undergraduate Social Work Programs
- Bachelor's in Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BASW) Online Degree Completion Program
- Study Abroad Opportunities
Masters in Social Work (MSW) Program
Post Baccalaureate Certificate/Certification
Wellness and Sport Sciences