Women's Giving Circle
inspire, educate, and empower women
What is the Women's Giving Circle?
Established in 2010, the Women's Giving Circle of Millersville University strives to inspire, educate, and empower women, alumnae, students, and staff to make a positive impact and to continue a tradition of philanthropy and leadership.
- Increase the financial support provided to female students at Millersville University
- Provide educational and empowering programming and leadership opportunities that support Millersville University women professionally, academically, and personally
- Create a network of positive role models and mentors that offers encouragement and support for Millersville University women
- Inspire Millersville alumnae to remain involved in supporting future generations of female Millersville University students
- Increase the visibility of women leaders and supporters of Millersville University
Women's Giving Circle Scholarship Recipients
Meet the 2017-2018 Women's Giving Circle Scholarship Recipients
The Women's Giving Circle awarded three scholarships in 2017. Jolene Bechtel '19 (left) is a dual International Studies and French major at Millersville University. Nikole Rottkamp '18 (middle) is a Spanish Education major at Millersville University. Lindsey Hemmann '18 (right) is a dual Art Education and Studio Arts with a concentration is ceramics major.