All students have life and learning needs that sometimes extend beyond the classroom. There are times during your college career when you may need information about the food pantry on campus (location and hours), awareness of childcare options, the availability of safe spaces, counselors ready to speak with you, hotlines linking to other services, or other kinds of assistance.
This Life Resources page has been created to help you find the services you need.
Center for Health Education and Promotion
- Contraception: the Center for Health Education and Promotion provides free safer sex kits – both internal and external condoms and dental dams
- Health promotion resources and education
- Sexual assault advocacy from the YWCA Lancaster: Mondays between 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Email Danielle Harvey to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relationship and relationship violence advocacy from Domestic Violence Services Lancaster: Tuesdays between 1-4 p.m. Email Jeania Anderson to schedule: MUadvocate@dvslanc.org
Please visit the CHEP website for more information.
- Addiction Resources
- Counseling and Psychotherapy Referral List
Suicide Hotline CONTACT Lancaster Helpline. Call 717-299-4855.
Please visit the Counseling Center website for more information.
Food and Human Service Benefits
- Campus Cupboard – The HUB at the First United Methodist Church at 121 North George Street (717) 872-5331. They provide food to students who are in need. No questions asked. Semester hours: Mon – Fri 12-9 p.m., Sat 9 a.m. - noon.
- Compass website to apply for health and human services benefits online (SNAP, CHIP, cash assistance, Medical Assistance, Low-Income Home Energy Assistance, etc.)
- Emergency Book Loan Program at the Financial Aid Office: You can receive up to $500/semester for books. You must complete an application at the Financial Aid office. To receive this, you must be eligible for a refund from your financial aid award. This is awarded first come/first serve.
- Free Summer Meals for Children
Millersville University Police Department
- Lancaster County Council of Churches Food Hub and more
- Millersville LiveSafe campus safety app
- Millersville Sexual Violence Reporting and Resource
- Millersville University campus map
- Pennsylvania Traffic Laws
- Tabor Services - Housing and Financial Assistance and Counseling
- Water Street Rescue Mission Homeless Shelter in Lancaster
- YWCA services Lancaster
For more information please go to the MU Police department website .
Sexual Assault/Title IX
- Complainant Rights
- Helping a Victim Survivor
- LGBTQIA Victim Survivors
- Resources for families
- Resources for faculty & staff
- Respondent Rights
- Safety Tips
- Title IX Coordinator(s) information
Student Conduct and Community Standards
- Administrative Appeal Form
- Behavioral Intervention Team
- Counseling & Human Development
- Handbook/Code of Conduct
- Request for Hold Removal
- Responsible Action Policy
- Sexual Violence Awareness
- University Police