- Graduate application.
- MSW degree from a Council of Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited program.
- Official transcripts from previous colleges or universities (non-KU or MU).
- Three letters of recommendation: (1) from an academic source, and (1) from a work-related source.
- Essay: A five page empirically supported discussion on a social work phenomenon of interest.
- Personal Statement: Discuss your choice to pursue the DSW at this time and why you have chosen this program.
- Minimum of two years of post-MSW practice experience preferred.
- Curriculum Vitae or current resume.