- Graduate application
- MSW degree from a Council of Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited program
- Official transcripts from previous colleges or universities (non-KU or MU)
- Three letters of recommendation: (1) from an academic source, and (1) from a work-related source
- 5-page statement addressing the candidate’s current state of knowledge in social work regarding a social phenomenon of interest.
- 3-page personal statement that addresses the following:
- Why a DSW?
- Why now?
- Why KU|MU’s program?
- Minimum of two years of post-MSW practice experience preferred