Earn your degree in Social Work
Welcome to the School of Social Work
Make a difference in your community with a degree in social work. As a student within the School of Social Work, you will enjoy access to internships and engaged faculty.
Social work is a profession for those who strongly desire to help improve people's lives. Social workers assist people by helping them cope with and solve issues in their everyday lives, such as family and personal problems and dealing with relationships.
The School of Social Work
At MU, you are more than just a number. Learn how faculty care for their students and prepare them for their careers.
Take a look at our social work degree programs
Millersville University's School of Social Work also has post-baccalaureate, post-master's and dual degree programs.
- Post-Bacc Certificate in Expressive Arts
- Post-Bacc Certification in Home and School Visitor
- Post-Masters Certification in School of Social Work (New!)
- Post-Masters Certificate in Children, Youth & Families
- Dual Program - Master of Social Work/Master of Education in Sport Management
- Dual Program - Master of Social Work/Master of Science in Emergency Management
The baccalaureate and the master's degree program are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), 1701 Duke Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314 - Telephone (703) 683-8080.
- The Campus Closet--need professional attire for a job or interview?
- Related Links
- Connect With Us!
- School of Social Work Highlights
School of Social Work
Stayer Hall, Room 301
P.O. Box 1002Millersville, PA 17551
Secretary: Ms. Christine KolendaStayer Hall, Room 301Tel: (717) 871-7170
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgChairperson: Dr. Karen RiceStayer Hall, Room 307
Tel: (717) 871-5297
BASW Coordinator: Dr. Kathleen WalshStayer Hall, Room 313
Tel: (717) 871-4896
MSW Co-Coordinator: Dr. Laura GranruthStayer Hall, Room 311Tel: (717) 871-5956Email: email@example.com
DSW Co-Coordinator: Dr. Bertha DeJesusStayer Hall, Room 318Tel: (717) 871-7350BASW Online Degree Completion Coordinator: Dr. Leonora FoelsStayer Hall, Room 315Tel: (717) 871-4732