Post Graduate Certificate Options

Social Work has several options for Post Graduate Certificates. See below for links to apply.

School Social Work Certification

The School Social Work certification is designed to prepare social work students with the required knowledge, skills, and expertise to “support the academic, career and personal-social development needs” of diverse, vulnerable, and at-risk PreK-12 students

Learn More

Advanced Children, Youth, and Families Certificate

The Advanced Children, Youth, and Families Certificate is for students enrolled in or who have completed a master's degree in Social Work to provide culturally competent services to vulnerable children and families through a range of public and private agencies at various levels of practice.

Learn More

Certificate in Expressive Arts

This certificate is for students enrolled in or who have completed a Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Social Work, Psychology (all concentrations), Educational Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Fine Arts, or related mental health discipline.

Learn More


The Post Baccalaureate certification is designed to provide students with the required knowledge and skills to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary client systems to meet the needs of K12 students to foster academic success.

Learn More


Social workers are working with interdisciplinary teams in a variety of settings, including veterans’ hospitals, healthcare facilities, substance abuse prevention and treatment programs, long-term nursing facilities, public schools, child protective services, and family service settings.  As a result, it is essential that social workers be prepared for interprofessional collaborative practice.

Learn More