Important announcements & reminders
Planning to be enrolled next year and use financial aid? The 2023-2024 FAFSA application is available on October 1st - so get your 2021 tax documents and FSA ID ready! You can complete the FAFSA online at studentaid.gov/fafsa! Make sure to complete your application no later than April 30, 2023 (by May 1) to be considered for a PA State Grant.
Are you looking for a rewarding job on campus? Join our FA family and help students and families navigate their financial aid from freshman year to graduation! In addition to the fall and spring semesters, we are looking for students who are available to work during the winter and summer sessions! Click here to apply today!
Our office has not yet been provided with specific guidance on how to assist students who may qualify for the student debt relief plan. We are advising students to log in to studentaid.gov using their FSA ID to review their financial aid history to see if they received a Pell Grant in the past. For any other questions, we ask that they contact their loan servicer. Contact information for their loan servicer can also be found at studentaid.gov/manage-loans.
- Registration begins: April 7, 2022
- 1st billing / due date: July 15 / August 22, 2022
- 2nd billing / due date: August 12 / September 1, 2022
- 3rd billing / due date: August 30 / September 30, 2022
- Term start: August 22, 2022
- End of add/drop: August 29, 2022
- Financial aid disbursement & student refunds begin: September 2, 2022
- Last day to enroll in an installment payment plan: September 15, 2022
Accounts not resolved by the due date are subject to a $100 late fee; accounts with a balance remaining by early November are subject to a hold that prevents future term registration, viewing final grades, and receiving a transcript.
Check out other important billing information, tips & tricks for understanding your e-bill, and what to do if you do not see your financial aid listed on your bill!
Additional Payment Options
If you need additional funding to help cover your bill, you can start looking into your different options:
- Cash Payment: Payment in full for the semester bill
- Installment Plan: Semester Installment Plans
- Federal Parent PLUS Loan: 2022-2023 Applications are available now!
- Private/Alternative Student Loans: 2022-2023 Applications are available now!
Expecting a Refund?
If you have more financial aid than your fall tuition bill and are expecting a refund, sign up for Direct Deposit or update your mailing address to expedite the process! Go to the millersville.afford.com website and click on school refunds.