Corporate Intern Housing Program
Are you a non-MU student who is completing an internship locally?
The Corporate Intern Housing Program(CIHP) is a unique opportunity for currently enrolled college students (who are not registered students at Millersville University) to have access to convenient affordable housing while interning in the local Lancaster county area. CIHP is only available during the summer session months (May - August).
ENROLLMENT CLOSED FOR 2021.
Millersville University values the commitment interns and corporations have placed in the importance of professional development for offering these opportunities to a college student.
Requirements for admission into this program:
- Intern must currently be a registered college student at a higher education institution, must provide proof of enrollment at the home institution
- Corporations must be able to provide a copy of the internship offer letter.
- Intern and/or corporation must sign a Summer Occupancy Agreement.
- Payment is due prior to the requested check-in date.
To learn more about this program, please download our General Information Guide.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS (Summer 2021)
Below are the identified health and safety COVID-19 protocols the University has implemented for the Corporate Intern Housing Program for Summer 2021 occupancy.
- A negative COVID-19 test result (administered within 72 hours of check-in at the residence halls) must be presented to MU Housing staff upon arrival.
- In the event an intern presents symptoms or has been notified that they have come into contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, the individual will immediately quarantine while awaiting test results.Quarantine can occur on campus in an isolation room or the intern may check out and quarantine at home.
- Interns will not share bedrooms, but may share a suite with another intern.
- Masks must be properly worn at all times while on campus and upon entering residence halls including common areas like lobbies, hallways, meeting rooms/lounges, and elevators. Masks may be removed when entering your bedroom.
- Except when in the bedroom, interns should maintain a physical distance of six (6) feet between another person at all times whenever possible and adhere to posted occupancy signs in residence hall common areas.
2021 OCCUPANCY PERIOD & RATE
Millersville University is pleased to offer the following occupancy period to a corporate intern for Summer 2021.
First eligible check-in date: Sunday, May 9, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Last eligible check-out date: Saturday, August 7, 2021 no later than 5:00 p.m.
Rate = $162.00 per week