Corporate Intern Housing Program
Are you a non-MU student who is completing an internship locally?
The Corporate Intern Housing Program (CIHP) is a unique opportunity for currently enrolled college students (who are not registered students at Millersville University) to have access to convenient affordable housing while interning in the local Lancaster county area. CIHP is only available during the summer session months (May - August).
ENROLLMENT for summer 2023 occupancy will open winter 2023.
Millersville University values the commitment interns and corporations have placed in the importance of professional development for offering these opportunities to a college student.
Requirements for admission into this program:
- Intern must currently be a registered college student at a higher education institution, must provide proof of enrollment at the home institution
- Corporations must be able to provide a copy of the internship offer letter.
- Intern and/or corporation must sign a Summer Occupancy Agreement.
- Payment is due prior to the requested check-in date.
To learn more about this program, please download our General Information Guide.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS (Summer 2022)
As of 3/16/2022
- In the event an intern presents symptoms or has been notified that they have come into contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, the individual will immediately quarantine while awaiting test results. Quarantine can occur on campus in an isolation room or the intern may check out and quarantine at home.
- Masks are optional while on campus.
2022 OCCUPANCY PERIOD & RATE
Millersville University is pleased to offer the following occupancy period to a corporate intern for Summer 2022.
First eligible check-in date: Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.*
*Subject to change based on projected maintenance operations.
Last eligible check-out date: Saturday, August 6, 2022 no later than 5:00 p.m.
Rate = $170.00 per week