Welcome to South Village
GENERAL INFORMATIONClick here to take a virtual tour of South Village
- Style: 2-Bedroom Single Suites, 2-Bedroom Double Suites, and 2-Bedroom Full Suites
- Gender: Coed by Suite (Gender-Inclusive by Request)
- Capacity: 709 Residents
- Amenities: Air-Conditioned, Smoke-Free, Study Lounge, Common Areas, Kitchen, and Laundry
- Staff: 21 Resident Assistants (RAs), 1 Graduate Assistant (GA), 1 Residential Area Director (RAD)
- Safety/Accessibility: University Student ID Required for Building Card-Swipe Access, ADA Accessibility, Elevators, and Fire Suppression System
- Building Names: South Village A, South Village B, South Village C, and South Village D
- Year Constructed: 2014
Check out South Village's common areas, including our Great Room!
Suite Options and Pricing per Semester
Single Suite(2 occupants / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom)
Double Suite(4 occupants / 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms)
Full Suite(4 occupants / 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / communal area)
Take a look at these photos of student's bedrooms, plus an empty one for you to visualize how you would decorate!
Check out these photos of real student's bedrooms, plus an empty one for you and your roommate to decorate!
Share a room with a friend, plus a living area and kitchen with 3 other people!
Visit South Village
Tour South Village and visit Rebecca in her double suite.
EACH ROOM IN South VILLAGE HAS:
- desk chairs
- window shade or blind
- curtain rod
- cable TV jack
SUITE STYLE ROOMS ALSO INCLUDE:
- couch (Marauder Suite)
- common room (Marauder Suite)
- end tables (Marauder Suite)
Room, Window, and Bed Dimensions
Rooms Window WXL Opening Direction Closet Size Bed Room Size Single Suite 36-1/3"x58" Up 4-1/4" 4'x2' 16'x9'7" Double Suite 36-1/3"x58" Up 4-1/4" 4'x2' 17'8"x11'9" Full Suite 36-1/3"x58" Up 4-1/4" 4'x2' 19'1"x11'9"
All rooms come with blinds. If you would like to hang curtains, you can only do so using a tension rod. Sizes of the rooms may vary depending on the location of the room within the residence hall. Standard bed frame size is 36"x80" (referred to as college length, long or sometimes extra-long). Beds can be raised up to 32".