What To Bring
What To Bring
The following is a list of items, which students may want to bring to campus.
- plastic storage bins
- laundry basket and supplies
- change (for laundry)
- alarm clock
- desk supplies
- television and coaxial cable
- surge protector/power strip (UL approved only)
- bathroom essentials
- toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap,etc.
- toilet paper
- hair dryer
- razors/electric razor
- washcloths and towels
- bath mat
- cleaning supplies
- mini fridge (limit size to 4.6 cubic feet or less)
- microwave (limit to 1140 watts or less)
- coffee maker/coffee pot
- paper towels
What Not To Bring
The following is a list of items, which students may not have inside the residence halls. You can find more information on the Living on Campus Guide pertaining to items not allowed in the residence halls.
- alcohol (decorative collections of alcohol containers are not permitted)
- illegal drugs
- firearms (including toy/facsimiles that could be mistaken for their real counterpart, Nerf guns, BB/Paintball/Air-soft guns, Water guns, or toys capable of shooting projectiles )
- weapons (tasers, brass knuckles, blades, nun-chucks, etc.)
- pets except fish up to a one (1) gallon tank.
- strobe lights, fog machines, decorative string lights (only LED lights are approved)
- lava or oil lamp
- slow cooker or crock pot, including rice makers and fryers (including airfryer)
- grills (including George Foreman grills), toasters, toaster ovens, hot plates
- wireless routers
- water beds
- space heaters
- hoverboards/electric scooter or skateboard
- Inflatable pools
Campus Specialties Inc. provides Microfridge rentals for all residence halls. All orders placed by August 1st will be delivered to your room prior to your arrival on campus. The following short video will tell you everything you need to know about renting a MicroFridge on our campus.