What To Bring
What To Bring
The following is a list of items, which students may want to bring to campus.
For a printable list of what to bring, please click here
- plastic storage bins
- laundry basket and supplies
- change (for laundry)
- alarm clock
- desk supplies
- television and coaxial cable
- surge protector/power strip (UL approved only)
- bathroom essentials
- toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap,etc.
- toilet paper
- hair dryer
- razors/electric razor
- washcloths and towels
- bath mat
- cleaning supplies
- mini fridge (limit size to 4.6 cubic feet or less)
- microwave (limit to 1140 watts or less)
- coffee maker/coffee pot
- paper towels
What Not To Bring
The following is a list of items, which students may not bring to campus.
- alcohol (decorative collections of alcohol containers are not permitted)
- illegal drugs
- firearms (including toy/facsimiles that could be mistaken for their real counterpart)
- weapons (tasers, brass knuckles, blades, nun-chucks, etc.)
- pets except fish up to a one (1) gallon tank.
- strobe lights, fog machines, decorative string lights (only LED lights are approved)
- lava or oil lamp
- slow cooker or crock pot, including rice makers and fryers
- grills (including George Foreman grills), toasters, toaster ovens
- wireless routers
- water beds
- space heaters
- Inflatable pools
Campus Specialties Inc. provides Microfridge rentals for all residence halls. All order placed by August 1st will be delivered to your room prior to your arrival on campu. The following short video will tell you everything you need to know about renting a MicroFridge on our campus.