Shenks Hall was the first suite-style housing opportunity for Millersville University. Open in 2005, it features three varying suite style rooms. Your group will be able to experience firsthand life in a college residence hall! Room photos are provided below with the ability to accommodate 200 people.
This hall features self-service laundry and on various floors, a common area kitchen and lounge areas are open for use without reservation.
Note, some images in the tours may depict student residence life and may not accurately reflect the summer conference guest experience. Images are meant to provide you with a visual representation of the overall housing experience).
- Style: A-Suite, B-Suite, and C-Suite
- Amenities: Air-Conditioned, Smoke-Free, Study Lounge, Common Areas, and Laundry
- Safety/Accessibility: Conference Card Required for Building Card-Swipe Access, ADA Accessibility, Elevator, and Fire Suppression System
AMENITIES PROVIDED IN ROOM:
- Air conditioning (climate control 70-74 degrees)
- Bed (twin or full-size)
- Closet (open; no door, no hangers)
- Desk with chair
- Dresser (5 set of drawers)
- Walk-in shower
These amenities are NOT available in your room: bathroom rugs, bible, hair dryer, hangers, ice/ice machine, iron/ironing board, microwave, refrigerator, safe, toiletries, trash service.
ADA accessible showers are available upon request/notification.
Self-service laundry is available. Machines are coin-operated and open for use 24/7.
A desk attendant is available until 2:00 a.m. or as notified.
Room Type Closet Size Bedroom Size Bed Size* A suite 4'x2' 8'x13'6" 80" long twin B suite single 4'x2' 8'x13'6" 80" long twin B suite double 4'x2' 10'x23' 54"x75" full double C suite 3'10"x2' 17'-9"x12' 80" long twin
*Twin beds can be raised up to 32". Full double beds are raised to 6".