Welcome to East Village
GENERAL INFORMATIONClick here to take a virtual tour of East Village
- Style: 2-Bedroom Single Suites, 2-Bedroom Double Suites, 10-Bedroom Marauder Suites (Reserved for Living-Learning Community), and 1-Bedroom Private Suite
- Gender: Coed by Suite (Gender-Inclusive by Request)
- Capacity: 601 Residents
- Amenities: Air-Conditioned, Smoke-Free, Study Lounge, Common Areas, Kitchen, and Laundry
- Staff: 14 Resident Assistants (RAs), 1 Graduate Assistant (GA), 1 Residential Area Director (RAD)
- Safety/Accessibility: University Student ID Required for Building Card-Swipe Access, ADA Accessibility, Elevators, and Fire Suppression System
- Building Names: East Village A, East Village B, and East Village C
- Year Constructed: 2015
Suite Options and Pricing per Semester
Single Suite(2 occupants / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom)
Double Suite(4 occupants / 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms)
Marauder Suite (Pods)
(10 occupants / 10 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / communal area)
Take a look at these photos of student's bedrooms, plus an empty one for you to visualize how you would decorate!
Check out these photos of real student's bedrooms, plus an empty one for you and your roommate to decorate!
Take a look at the Marauder Suites! You and 9 other people can share a kitchen and living area.
VISIT EAST VILLAGE
Tour East Village and visit Gabrielle in her single suite.
Each room in East Village has:
- desk chairs
- window shade or blind
- curtain rod
- cable TV jack
Suite Style rooms also include:
- couch (Marauder Suite)
- common room (Marauder Suite)
- end tables (Marauder Suite)
Room, Window, and Bed Dimensions
Room Types Window WxL Opening Direction Closet Size Bed Room Size Single Suite 36-1/3"x58" Up 4" 4'x2' 111 sqft
36-1/3"x58" Up 4" 4'x2' 203 sqft Pod Single 36-1/3"x58" Out 4'x2' 111 sqft
All rooms come with blinds. If you would like to hang curtains, you can only do so using a tension rod. Sizes of the bedrooms may vary throughout the residence hall. Standard bed frame size is 36"x80" (referred to as college length, long or sometimes extra-long). Beds can be raised up to 32".