Welcome to Millersville University's Office of Conference Services
Thank you for your interest in hosting an event, camp, or conference on our campus! Our office works with external organizations looking to rent University facilities and request University services.
Feel free to click through the website and familiarize yourself with our campus.
If interested in checking on availability, please complete the Event Request Form below and a conference coordinator will be in touch with you shortly.
In considering whether or not Millersville University is the right fit for your event, there are some business operation aspects to understand before we can dive into the fun of planning your event. Below is some general information to share with you regarding our expectations to host you and your guests on campus:
- Facility space will not be reserved prior to the completion and approval of all necessary paperwork and documentation. Please complete the Event Request Form above to begin the process or contact a conference coordinator directly.
- All external groups will be required to sign a contract (Facility Use Agreement).
- All external groups will be required to present a Certificate of Liability Insurance evidencing the organization's coverage for property damage and bodily injury.
- All external groups, should minors be present at the event, will be required to certify that all adults participating in an official capacity with the event have passed the proper background clearances as required by state and federal law.
Assistant Director, Conference Services
Lombardo Welcome Center, Room 118
Phone: (717) 871 - 5938
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. or by appointment
Planning events during the COVID-19 pandemic is a challenge we are rising to face. While our institutional focus remains on safe and successful academic semesters, we continue to appreciate our partnerships with external groups through our EPPIIC value of Public Mission.
Following guidance of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, CDC, and our own public health and safety experts on campus, Millersville University is taking thoughtful and thorough steps in considering when to host events.
We ask each external group considering to host an event on campus to follow these steps:
- Complete the Event Request Form above to inquire about availability and schedule a time to speak with a conference coordinator.
- Write a COVID-19 Event Safety Plan and submit to your conference coordinator. A campus committee will review and analyze your request to authorize the event to proceed with planning and business logistics.
- If your COVID Plan is approved, your conference coordinator will begin the process of entering into a contract and securing all other necessary paperwork prior to your event.
- If your COVID Plan is deemed to risky to public health or our on campus community, your event request will be denied. If denied, your event will not be able to occur on campus and the process stops here.
Any questions, please contact the Office of Conference Services.