The Department of Housing and Residential Programs welcomes you to Millersville University and campus living. We are committed to helping you succeed both academically and personally. Above all, you will have the opportunity to live, learn and grow through the unique experience of living with other students. Our residential areas surround the central campus area so getting to classes, dining facilities and social activities is easy. Living on campus is safe, convenient, and close to campus resources.
We look forward to meeting you, and we encourage you to become an active participant in the array of activities offered on campus.
- When completing your application for Admissions to Millersville, please identify that you plan to live on campus. For fall admissions, the housing application opens on March 1st. For spring admissions, the housing application opens on October 1st.
- You will pay a confirmation fee in which the housing deposit is included. The housing deposit is non-refundable and applied to your spring semester bill.
- You will receive an email with detailed instructions to complete your housing application and choose your living preferences. The housing application is required to show that you agree to the terms and policies of our housing agreement.
- Once you complete your housing application and fill in your living and roommate preferences, you are done. New and transfer students’ assignments are completed by Housing and Residential Programs. Room assignments will be made available in July. You will be able to log on to your "My Housing" account through MAX and view your room assignment and roommate(s).
- Please review our webpage for information about what to bring to campus, university residency requirements, frequently asked questions, and important dates.